Biking in the cold just got more comfortable: our Stovepipe cap protects against brutal windchill with a stretchy wind-proof shell fabric on the top and front. A soft Merino wool-blend fabric over the ears and on the back wicks moisture and helps regulate body temperature. The low-cut front covers the forehead, eliminating the cold gap between your eyewear and helmet. - Wind-blocking panels - Merino wool-blend lining for moisture wicking - Long cut protects ears, neck, and forehead - Integrated eyewear slots - 3-panel design fits perfectly under helmets
DeFeet's Armskins are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort. And, DeFeet's Stayfast cuffs and secure bindings keep these fine warmers in place. Plus these fine warmers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
Designed to pair with our lightweight apparel system and Ragnarok shoe, this winter bike hat serves as a liner layer to cover your head and ears on chilly days. The Merino wool blend fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry, and the flat-seam construction makes for a comfortable, helmet-friendly fit. - Merino wool-blend fabric throughout - Flat-seam construction - Helmet-friendly
Enjoy the eye and ear coverage of Greazy. This wool cycling cap features double-layer Merino wool blend fabric and flat-lock stitching for a comfortable fit under your helmet. The flexible brim keeps your eyes shaded and doesn't crease when crumpled into a pocket for storage. - Double-layer Merino wool-blend fabric - Soft, cycling-specific brim for packability - Flat-seam construction - Helmet-friendly
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
This reflective yellow leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs to prevent chain catching. - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Reflective yellow material for additional visibility - 1.25-inch width
Lightweight and elastic arm warmer with brushed inside and ergonomic shape. Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement. The ThermoCool fabric is made of two high-tech polyesters and has a brushed inside offering superb thermoregulation in fair and cold conditions. - Elastic silicone grippers keep the arm warmers in place. - Ergonomically placed seams follow the moving body. - Elastic seams in contrast color. - Anatomically shaped reflective logo. - Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
Lightweight and elastic thermal bike leg warmer with softly brushed inside for enhanced comfort and thermoregulation. Smooth, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement. Ergonomically placed seams in contrast colors, follow the moving body. Elastic silicone grippers keep the leg warmers in place. - Smooth, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement - Elastic silicone grippers keep the leg warmers in place - Ergonomically placed seams in contrasting colors, follow the moving body - Softly brushed inside for enhanced comfort and thermoregulation - Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastan
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
Louis Garneau's Knee Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
- Made with Dryline fabric for moisture wicking - The skull cap covers head and ears for warmth and comfort in cold weather - Patented Halo technology channels sweat away from eyes
• Lightweight cotton twill cap with 3-panel dome, traditional flip up visor and ribbon sewn down center and visor • Koolfit elastic sweatband with twill-taped inner seams
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
Features: - Fleeced thermal fabric for warmth - Curved ergonomic design - Flat seam construction
A thin and warm hat designed to fit under a cycling helmet. The Skully features the DeFeet D-logo and is made from a soft, warm, and moisture-wicking fiber manufactured in North Carolina from recycled water bottles. Machine wash cool, tumble dry low. 55% Recycled Polyester, 41% Nylon, 4% Lycra
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
- Repair small tears - Easy to apply with an iron - Three 3.5" x 3.5" patches
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
- Covers ears for warmth and comfort in cold weather - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric
- Fleece lined neoprene provides warmth and comfort across the face - Poly fleece protects the throat and neck - Highly adjustable and very comfortable
$24.37 - $24.80
- Woven 65% Polyester 35% Cotton - Made in Italy - One size fits most
For warmth, comfort, and dependable moisture-wicking properties, the Surly Wool Beanie in black might be a good option. Here's why: - Made of lightweight merino wool - One size fits most - Fits under your helmet Still undecided? Check out these mind-blowing facts from my 4th-grade presentation about sheep. 1) Sheep are smart. They can recognize up to 50 different sheep faces. They can recognize human faces, too — maybe even yours. 2) Sheep have rectangular-shaped pupils that can see almost 360 degrees around them. They can even see what's behind them without turning their head. 3) There are over 900 breeds of sheep in the world. The Merino is a very popular breed, and its fine, soft wool is often used for clothing — for example, the Surly beanie. In closing, sheep are very interesting animals and their wool is a useful material. Take it from me, I passed the 4th grade.
- Designed by Artist Stevie Gee for the Cinelli Art Program - Woven 65% polyester/35% cotton blend - Made in Italy - One size fits most
Page 1 of 6 Next page