Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
The NiteRider Swift 500 delivers everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact headlight. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator, and easy USB rechargeability, it's the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts. The NiteRider Sabre 110 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye-catching visibility both day and night. Swift Features - Lumen Output: 500 - 5 Modes with Run Times: 1:40 – 32:00hrs - Charge Time: 1:45 / 3:00hrs - Weight: 82g - Battery: Li-Po - Low Battery Indicator - 500 lumen super compact and bright taillight - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Swift Run Times - Low—10:00h at 150 Lumens - Med—3:40h at 250 Lumens - High—1:40h at 500 Lumens - Flash—12:30h at 500 Lumens - Walk—32:00h at 30 Lumens Sabre Features - Lumen Output: 110 - 6 Modes with Run Times: 1:30 – 10:30hrs - Charge Time: 2:30hrs - Weight: 28g - Battery: Li-Po - Low Battery Indicator - 110 Lumen Super Lightweight Daylight Visible taillight Sabre Run Times - Pulse Flash—7:00h - Flash—6:00h - Fast Flash—17:00h - Steady High—1:45h - Steady Med—4:00h - Steady Low—8:30h
Thirty powerful micro-LEDs give the Pangolin an excellent balance of run-time and brightness. - 50 lumens - High / Low / Flash 1 / Flash 2 / Pulse - Side visibility - Tool-free installation - USB-rechargeable - Battery level indicator Run Times: - Hi-Beam: 1.5 hrs - Low-Beam: 6 hrs - Flash 1: 24 hrs - Flash 2: 27 hrs - Pulse: 4 hrs
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Light up the night! The PowerLux Combo includes the HeadLux 100 USB lumen front light and the TailLux 25 USB 25 lumen rear safety light. Both lights feature two super-bright LEDs and conveniently plug directly into a USB port for recharging. Quick and easy tool-free mounting with a single silicone strap. - Front Light: HeadLux 100 USB - Rear Light: TailLux 25 USB Max Lumens: Front: 100 Lumens; Rear: 25 Lumens Lamp: Front: 2 super bright 0.5W white LED's; Rear: 2 super bright red LED's Battery: Front: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated); Rear: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) Burn Time (Front): 3 Modes: 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) Burn Time (Rear): 3 Modes: 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) Approximate Charge Time: USB port / 2hr Size: Front: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9"; Rear: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" Weight: Front: 32g / 1.13oz; Rear: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip) Waterproof: IPX 6 Mount: Front: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars; Rear: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Up-To-Front Multi-Mount aligns everything to be mounted front and center for viewing convenience and to easily capture those precious ride moments, track your ride, and illuminate your way home from your adventure. Includes adapters for mounting GoPro/Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. Flipflop mounts can be positioned to customize device viewing height so you can be focused and enjoy your ride! - Material: Forged aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - Modular Multi-Mount: Adapters included for GoPro / Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma - Device: GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite 800 BT, and WhiteLite HP 500 - Bracket: Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars (shims included) - Max Load: 480g / 16.93oz - Added Features: Angle adjustment (Sport Camera), Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing (RideCase) - Weight: 52g / 1.83oz - Size: 12.5 x 6.6 x 4.3cm / 4.9" x 2.6" x 1.7"
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. - Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount - Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series - Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite - Max load: 220g - Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm) - Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 3 watt, 100 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - 4 modes including two steady settings and two flash modes - Includes 19-32mm handlebar compatible mount and GoPro style mount - Daytime flashing function is highly visible in all conditions - Low battery warning with battery capacity indicator - Mode memory
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
• Road bar specific bright red LED • Push-in resin body replaces bar end plug • Sold as pair. Uses single AAA batteries
• A sophisticated rear light right at home on a vintage or town bike • Bright LEDs with genuine polished alloy body • Mounts to seatstay or rack braze-ons • Flashing or steady modes • Includes batteries
Page 1 of 7 Next page