Torpedo System 50+ is the perfect refillable aerobar hydration system for the beginner triathlete. Unbeatable price + top features outshine any competitive choice.
- Bottle and Bottle Accessories: Bottle, Straw with Bite Valve, Slotted Lid, Spare Straw Hole Plug
- Nylon Composite Vee Cage
- Aluminum Torpedo Mini Mount
- Mounting Accessories: (4) XTS Mounting Straps
Easy to Ride
- Stop reaching down to frame bottles for a drink. Keep both hands on the aerobars and simply take a drink from a straw positioned directly under your mouth.
Easy to Drink & Refill
- 2 possible straw locations to customize your setup
- Drink Valve makes drinking even faster by keeping fluid ready near top of straw.
- Split Refill Lid allows for easy refilling while on-the-go. Wide diameter allows for on-course Aid Station Bottles for easy mid-race refills.
- No lid to flip out of the way, just simply put the full bottle into the easy access split refill hole.
Easy to Clean
- One-piece body ensures no leaking!
- Bottle made in the USA and is lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified
- TRUE 26 oz bottle capacity (768 mL)
- Adjustment width fits bars 80mm – 130mm (center-to-center)
- No tools required for fast installation and removal. Simply loop straps around aerobar extensions and tighten.
Easier to Handle in Winds
- Bottle designed to mount further back allowing easier steering for the rider
No Need to Sacrifice Aerodynamics Even at the Entry-Level
- Aerodynamically Invisible bottle design used by all XLAB Torpedo Systems
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape.
- Small frontal area that allows a clean airflow around the bottle
- Kamm tail. Reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit air flow
|Black / 768ml||817195012042||2677||7245|