WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
A thin silhouette and opposing working edges provide irrefutable grip, even in the wet. The Pilot’s 28mm svelte shape provides a paired down though classic profile that features the PadLoc Relief so that even slim profiles get big comfort. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
WTB's Trail II grips feature a supportive, angled ridge to prevent outward hand slippage while the scaly design delivers an unshakeable grip through any trail condition at hand. - Usage: Cross Country / All Mountain - Size: 142mm x 30mm - Durometer: Medium - Color: Black/Black - Details: WTB DNA rubber
$20.95 - $22.95
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
Designed to give riders grip in all conditions with a classic combination of our knurled and ribbed pattern
- Ergonomic grips available in standard and single twist-shift configurations - Larger palm area displaces weight and reduces numbness and fatigue during longer rides - Single-sided lock on prevents twisting and other grip movements
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Everything's Alright We think that the best path to a happy life is to ride as often as possible. These grips have the perfect combination of tackiness, durability, and cushioning to keep you in the saddle and on the sunny side of life. Special Recipe These grips are made of a proprietary rubber compound that only Race Face can make. We could tell you what's in them, but then we'd have to kill you. Hold Fast Designed to stay put, these low-profile grips have a lock-on collar, tapered internal sleeve and directional design—no drama here, just solid comfort. A Real Handful. Two diameters (30mm+ 33mm), 5 solid colors, 5 black with ano'd lock collar options. Don't worry—with the Getta Grip you get all the choices.
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
$21.99 - $25.99 $24.99 - $25.99 Up to 12% Off
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.
The Cork Chop Grips are made from a durable cork and rubber compound that offers a gentle and ultra grippy platform to rest your palms. Sturdy machined aluminum alloy lockrings prevent rotation while you ride. The Ergonomic shape of the Cork Chop grips keeps your hands comfortable longer. Cork is a naturally antimicrobial material, and combined with rubber they provide unparalleled grip and comfort. Coooooooork Chooooooop! - 142g - Length: 5 inches
$24.99 - $29.99
The classic Oury feel updated with lock-on from ODI. Bonus pack includes snap-caps and Lock Jaws. - Made by ODI - Snap-caps and Lock Jaws included - Flange: No - Lock On: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 120mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 84g
Oury single sided V2 lock-on grips. - Flange: No - Lock On: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 127 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 200 g
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 135mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 122g
A low profile single lock on grip, designed to reduce arm pump and hand numbness. The Diamond knurled texture, with saw tooth finger ramps and a super tacky 20A compound provide ultimate traction. More traction means less death-gripping the bars and less arm pump. Our single lock has the profile of your favorite double lock-on. But to reduce hand numbness we've replaced the hard outer clamp with extra rubber for greater cushioning of your palm heel. Get all the benefits of an “ergonomic” grip without the city bike cruiser look! SPECS - Weight: 97g (Pair) - Length: 136mm - Diameter: 30mm
- Developed in collaboration with 2x World Cup Champion Aaron Gwin - Ergonomic single clamp design with aluminum reinforced ends - Angled rib pattern matches the articulation points of your hand - Bonus pack includes Lock-On grips and v2.1 clamp
The Elite Flow grips feature an offset design that provides more padding in certain areas to eliminate the need for a thicker grip. - Single clamp design - Half-waffle pattern on the front of the grip provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike - Length: 130mm
$16.49 - $18.49
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
The classic flangeless Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accommodate end plugs now gets an extra 25mm of length! PRODUCT FEATURES: - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip SOFT compound for added comfort! - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with Push In Plugs end plugs included - Sold In Pairs - 160mm
$29.99 - $33.99
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
$29.99 - $33.99
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. Lock-on ring design ensures the grip will stay in place for long lasting use. Lock-On Grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 90 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
$9.99 - $10.99
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual-patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single-compound grip makes application and removal easy in a grip that athletes can count on. Single Compound Grips include push in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 108 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
- Smaller diameter, kid-friendly sizing - Soft, comfortable rubber - Oversized, integrated impact-resistant plugs - 97mm
- Soft Kraton rubber construction - Multi-taper ergonomic shape for enhanced comfort - Hexagonal texture for superior all-weather grip - Easy-install, lock-on design - Single locking alloy clamp - End plugs included - 130mm
- Streamlined, ergonomic combo grip - Dual-density Kraton rubber foundation - Strategically placed dual-density gel padding - Fully integrated, ergonomic mini-horn bar end - Easy-install, lock-on design - Secure, integrated double locking clamps - 140mm
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
$18.99 - $19.99
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry. 60 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 32mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 60 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - 32mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
$22.99 - $23.99
The ESI Extra Chunky grips are the thickest available. 80 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 34 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 80 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 34mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Page 1 of 11 Next page