Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
- Rugged, aluminum design with an internal elastomer/bolt-captured expansion system to keep them in your handlebar: A must-Have for polo, Urban, Fixie/Trixie - Comes with two sized elastomers to fit most internal bar dimensions - Two different external cap diameters to match your application: 45/35G pair - Use (diameter): Road/track (25mm)
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
- Non-Flanged, Soft kraton rubber with a diamond tread pattern for superior grip - Great for track drop or bullhorn bars - 175mm long / 26.5mm diameter: - 80g/Pair
$9.99 - $14.99
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual-patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single-compound grip makes application and removal easy in a grip that athletes can count on. Single Compound Grips include push in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 108 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
$9.99 - $10.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
The new Subliminal grips for BMX offer a innoative design that conforms to the shape of your hand for a better feel and improved control. - Thousands of small soft protrusions conform to the contours of your hand - Grip design allows water and debris to be easily channeled away from hands - Grip compresses in your hand offering the feel of a small diameter grip and less arm pump - Includes Thug Plug end plugs
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
$11.90 - $13.90
- Shock absorbing 2.5mm EVA blended tape - Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included - Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
- Designed by Cameron Zink and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds - 143mm length gives extra room for Freeride maneuvers - Soft TPR material provides optimal feel and control
$11.95 - $28.95
The World's Best Freeride Mountain Biker and the World Leader in Grip Technology have teamed up to offer the Sensus Freeride grip. Designed by the reigning Red Bull Rampage winner, Cam Zink, for optimal feel and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds, the Sensus freeride grips provide a super soft feel without sacrificing control. - Ribber pattern for comfort and control - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - Includes Sensus Push-In Plugs
The Oury Original BMX Grip will provide you with performance and comfort. Flanged grips with rectangular design and Oury logo. Classic. - Flange: Yes - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 113 g
Precisely spaced rows of computer designed pyramids, specially formulated soft rubber, and a very small diameter give the rider the exact feel and control needed to ride at maximum performance. Made in the U.S.A. - Flange: Yes - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 85 g
Page 1 of 7 Next page