- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
DeFeet's Armskins are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort. And, DeFeet's Stayfast cuffs and secure bindings keep these fine warmers in place. Plus these fine warmers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
Enjoy the eye and ear coverage of Greazy. This wool cycling cap features double-layer Merino wool blend fabric and flat-lock stitching for a comfortable fit under your helmet. The flexible brim keeps your eyes shaded and doesn't crease when crumpled into a pocket for storage. - Double-layer Merino wool-blend fabric - Soft, cycling-specific brim for packability - Flat-seam construction - Helmet-friendly
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Lower leg zip for easy removal - Machine washable
- Designed by Artist Stevie Gee for the Cinelli Art Program - Woven 65% polyester/35% cotton blend - Made in Italy - One size fits most
- Woven 65% Polyester 35% Cotton - Made in Italy - One size fits most
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
This GORE WINDSTOPPER cap is extremely flexible and lightweight, providing a comfortable way to keep your head and ears warm in chilly weather. The cap is extremely moisture wicking, ensuring you stay dry no matter how hard you pedal. - Windproof frontal and lateral protection with elastic GORE WINDSTOPPER fabric - Elastic binding on edges - Reflective details
Keeping your ears warm during long workouts can be essential to staying comfortable, performing better, and enjoying your time outside just a little bit more. GORE WINDSTOPPER fabric adds a layer of protection on the forehead to prevent windchill. - Reflective logo on the forehead - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Push-pull inner side
GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY road cycling cap with a shield that can be flipped up. Worn under any helmet it offers a perfect fit and protection from rain. Worn without a helmet, it shows a large reflective band over the head. - GORE-TEX Product: durable, waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo - Reflective band over top
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Repair small tears - Easy to apply with an iron - Three 3.5" x 3.5" patches
Louis Garneau's Knee Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
• Lightweight cotton twill cap with 3-panel dome, traditional flip up visor and ribbon sewn down center and visor • Koolfit elastic sweatband with twill-taped inner seams
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Machine washable
- Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
$14.00 - $14.99
A cycling skull cap can provide the ideal base layer for your head and with a fit that rests just above the ears, it will work perfectly for anyone who wears a helmet. Plus, this cycling skullcap dries 3-4 times faster than cotton. - 4-panel, beanie fit - Sits just above the ears - Eventure™ knit shell - Perfect under a helmet - One size fits most - Machine Washable; air-dry - Does not shrink
Keep your ears nice and toasty in cold weather conditions with this Thermal Headband. Whether you??? re an athlete or a professional, this fleece headband is tailor-made to meet your needs. The ultimate technical winter headwear made with a reflective design provides optimum protection, no matter what the weather throws at you - Lightweight, wicking, and breathable - Eventure™ knit/Eventure™ fleece fabric - Reflective Headsweats logo - Machine washable; air dry - One size fits most
This cap is an ode to the Yorkshire Dales, adorned with the rugged and uncompromising contour lines of the valleys and hills on which we test our equipment. Our caps feature a screen-printed design on a windproof, breathable cotton and polyester blend for maximum comfort all year round. An anti-bacterial, elasticated band keeps things fresh and firmly in place. One size fits most. - Screen-printed cotton cycling caps - One size fits most - Third-party online sales are strictly prohibited by the manufacturer All Restrap products carry a lifetime guarantee to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. We stand by our products and will cover the cost to repair or replace any defective product.
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
Page 1 of 5 Next page