Not ready for coaching? Need something more individualized than a pre-built training plan? Your custom training plan is developed based upon your current fitness, athletic experience, strengths/limiters, goals, schedule and personal preferences. Our goal is to provide you the highest quality training regimen for your investment.
|12 week program
|16 week program
Included with your custom training program:
Consultation (30 min) with coach to discuss your needs and goals
(In person or by phone)
Basic Training Peaks account including training & nutrition logs.
Detailed daily training program with all workouts delivered via Training Peaks
Messaging via TrainingPeaks for Q&A specific to workouts/plan questions.
Training Manual - guide to your training program with heart rate and pace charts
Pre-race consultation via phone to make sure you are ready for race day!
Hypercat Racing newsletter subscription discounts on Hypercat Racing services & gear, sponsor discounts & deals.
Custom training programs are for:
- athletes who have one key race and a couple of training events to prepare for that event.
- sprint, olympic or half-ironman distance du/triathlon, half marathon or shorter running events and cycling events.
- 12 to 16 weeks maximum. (custom training programs are not intended to be strung together to complete an entire summer, season or year of triathlon training)
- Step 1: Please complete the coaching interest form.
- Step 2: Please complete the pre-training survey.
- Step 3: Purchase your custom training program.
Your Hypercat Racing coach will contact you within 1-2 business days to schedule your consultation. Please be sure to complete the coaching interest form and remit payment
at least 10 days ahead of your preferred program start date.
Thanks so much for checking in! Everything is going great. Love the training plan----it keeps me consistent and accountable. I feel much stronger--even after just 2 weeks, so THANK YOU! I am grateful for the training plan and enjoying the challenge..tired, but happy!
Catherine H, San Francisco